Part Time Intern (Ref: SMD174/19)
Smart Manufacturing & Mainland Business Division
No. of vacancy: 1
Post Date : 11 July 2019
• Conduct 3D image processing and analysis on 3D scanned headform images
• Support project management and ad-hoc tasks when required , including data management, data analytics, report compilation and pitching powerpoints
• Support implementation of government funded projects and consultancy projects
• Apply new technologies for project implementation, including system design, simulation, machine vision, etc.
• Student studying Higher Diploma/Associate Degree /Bachelor Degree from Engineering or equivalent in local universities/academic institutions
• Experience on 3D imaging processing software, eg Artec studio, AutoCAD, robotic application, automation system, traceability system, system simulation, software programming, or product design a plus
• Good interpersonal, presentation, communication and troubleshooting skills essential
• Mature, self-motivated, team player, result-oriented with excellence time and project management skills
• Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
This is a position of Part-time Internship Programme of maximum one year working for 8-16 hours per week subject to work arrangement.
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered. The successful candidates will be employed on a fixed-term contract basis, which is renewable subject to appointee’s performance and the Council’s development needs.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.