Engineering Officer, Smart Manufacturing
Smart Manufacturing & Mainland Business Division
Post Date : 11 July 2019
- Conduct R&D work on Automation, Machine Vision, AI & Traceability Systems
- Support implementation of government funded projects and consultancy projects
- Learn and apply new technologies for project implementation, including system design, simulation, machine vision, etc.
- Assist in organizing and delivering promotional actives related to the projects, such as study missions, workshops, technical seminars, training course, etc.
- Support project management and ad-hoc tasks when required , including data management, data analytics and report compilation
- Travel to mainland China or overseas occasionally for project implementation
- Degree in the engineering disciplines or equivalent
- Experience on robotic application, automation system, traceability system, system simulation, software programming, or product design a plus
- Good interpersonal, presentation, communication and troubleshooting skills essential
- Mature, self-motivated, team player, result-oriented with excellence time and project management skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered. The successful candidates will be employed on a fixed-term contract basis, which is renewable subject to appointee’s performance and the Council’s development needs.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.