Technical Officer, Surface Technology
Smart Manufacturing & Mainland Business Division
Post Date : 12 August 2019
- Responsible for R&D works on novel sol-gel material development for anti-bacteria and anti-odor application
- Responsible for R&D characterization works on properties of the above materials
- Optimize the processing parameters required for the above developed materials
- Assist in the Implementation of project works, including preparation of proposals, reports and related documents
- Support adhoc assignments from supervisor
- Bachelor/ Master Degree in Material Science, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related engineering discipline from a local university
- Experience/Skill in Graphene/Graphene Oxide application a plus
- Experience/Skill in thin film deposition/coating an advantage
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Mature, self-motivated, confident and aggressive and able to work under pressure
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
This is a position funded by the Internship Programme of the Innovation and Technology Fund (ITF) R&D project from July 2019 to September 2020.
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered. The successful candidates will be employed on a fixed-term contract basis, which is renewable subject to appointee’s performance and the Council’s development needs.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.