Project Officer, Textile and Apparel Manufacturing
Smart Manufacturing & Mainland Business Division
Post Date : 9 August 2019
- Organize marketing events, training programmes, seminars, etc. for the textiles and apparel industries
- Coordinate and liaise with clients, vendors and trade associations for project development and implementation
- Provide administrative and logistic support to projects and marketing programmes
- Prepare project proposals, reports, papers, etc., and compile analyses
- Answer external enquiries and follow-up with clients
- Provide support to ad hoc projects and assignments
- Degree from disciplines such as textile technology, clothing studies, material science, production and industrial engineering or equivalent
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- Those with relevant working experience in textiles manufacturing, dyeing and finishing processing, garment manufacturing/ merchandising/ retailing, or research and development and material processing will be an advantage
- Experience in marketing and consultancy service a plus
- Self-motivated and well organized, good presentation and communication skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.