Project Officer, Innovation Development
Smart Manufacturing & Mainland Business Division
Post Date : 30 August 2019
- Assist in the assessment services, preparation of proposals and reports on innovation development and smart manufacturing
- Conduct research on technology trends and industry requirements in smart manufacturing
- Work with the project team to develop and implement service quality consultancy, and training programs in response to the market needs and trends
- Support the application of government-funded projects and prospection of consultancy projects in innovation development and smart manufacturing, including proposal write-up and resources planning
- Support project management and monitor progress, such as maintaining projects in SAP system, and liaise with clients and counterparts
- Travel to China or overseas for on-site project work occasionally
- Support ad hoc projects and assignments when required
- Higher Diploma/ Bachelor Degree with 1 year or more relevant work experience
- Good understanding and/or knowledge of industrial engineering or smart manufacturing an advantage
- Good interpersonal, presentation, writing, communication and analytical skills
- Mature, self-motivated, and able to work independently and meet tight deadlines
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.