Associate Consultant, Innovation Development
Smart Manufacturing & Mainland Business Division
Post Date : 30 August 2019
- Conduct research on technology trends and industry requirements in smart manufacturing, industrial AI and Robots
- Prepare proposals and reports on innovation development in terms of smart manufacturing, industrial AI and Robots
- Work with the project team to develop and implement consultancy services and training programs in response to the market needs and trends
- Support project management and implementation, including client relationship management, resource planning and project execution etc.
- Liaise with clients and follow-up project works and monitor the progress
- Travel to China or overseas for on-site project work occasionally
- Support ad hoc projects and assignments when required
- Master / Bachelor Degree from disciplines such as Electronics Engineering, Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- 2 years or more relevant work experience and industrial experience preferred
- Good understanding and/or knowledge of Artificial Intelligence, Robotics or Smart Manufacturing an advantage
- Good writing, presentation, communication and analytical skills
- Mature, self-motivated, and able to work independently and meet tight deadlines
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.