Located at Hong Kong Productivity Council, SME One assists local SMEs to enhance their competitiveness and upgrade their business by providing one-stop support and comprehensive information in relation to various government funding schemes and support programmes. SME One offers FREE and tailored funding advice to SMEs from identifying applicable funding schemes to hand holding application support.
FREE Service to offer:
- Consultation service on 40+ government funding and financing programmes to assist SMEs in identifying suitable schemes
- Hand holding funding application guidance on 5 specific government funding schemes1 to help SMEs application with ease
- Technology advisory and matching service to assist SMEs in solving their technical problems and enhancing competitiveness through Innovations
- Seminars, best practice sharing and workshops to enhance SMEs business knowledge and practical skills
- Featured SMEs offers through the subscription as “Friends of SME One”
1 The 5 government funding schemes are BUD, EMF, ESS, ReTAAS, TVP.
Address: SME One, HKPC Building, 78 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon, Hong Kong (Kowloon Tong MTR Station Exit C1)
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. ; 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm (except Public Holidays)
Hotline: (852) 2788 6262
Please book our time to enjoy face-to-face consultation.
SME One is the member of "four-in-one" integrated services of the SME Centres.
Integrated Services of the SME Centres
Since the integration of the existing SME Service Centres on 1 October 2019, a more effective "four-in-one" integrated service is launched. Enterprises can obtain business information, funding schemes information and advisory services, etc. at any of the Centres. The SME Service Centres will also continue to organise various seminars and workshops from time to time, and provide the following specialised services to enterprises:
"SME Support and Consultation Centre" under the Trade and Industry Department
- Provide information on government licenses or permits for running different types of businesses and starting a business in Hong Kong.
- “Meet-the-Advisors” Business Advisory Services (BAS) – arrange meetings with experts for free advice in various advisory areas (including starting up business, marketing, legal and accounting matters).
"SME Service Centre" under the Hong Kong Trade Development Council
- Provide multiple electronic business databases covering various commercial and trade information.
- Provide information on the Mainland market (such as the Belt and Road and Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area), and free business consulting services on the Mainland market, including market overview, government regulations, customs declaration and taxation, etc.
- Organise business matching and exchange activities to assist Hong Kong companies to establish contacts with Mainland and overseas companies and related organisations.
"SME One" under the Hong Kong Productivity Council
- Provide information and advisory services to facilitate the development of SMEs in Hong Kong.
- Offer support related to information technology, digital transformation, technical solutions, as well as financing through regular seminars and training workshops.
- Serve as the one-stop hub for information and advisory in funding schemes implemented by HKPC, for Hong Kong and extended to the wider Greater Bay Area.
- Provide information on 40+ funding schemes offered by the HKSAR Government and link SMEs up with appropriate resources. Leverage the extensive network of HKPC to build cross-sector synergies for the wider industry community during their different stages of business development.
- Provide detailed information on various funding schemes and indepth advisory services (in particular technology-related programmes under the funding schemes of HKSTP or the HKSAR Government), including professional guidance on the application of the funding schemes.
- Offer business matching and business support services to partner companies and startups in Science Park, InnoCentre, and Industrial Estates.
A dedicated service team entitled “SME ReachOut” has commenced operation starting from 1 January 2020 to support SMEs through face-to-face meetings to help identify funding schemes that suit SMEs, while answering questions relating to applications. The goal is to enhance SME’s understanding of the Government’s funding schemes, with a view to encouraging better utilisation of the support provided by the Government. For enquiries, please contact the following: “SME ReachOut” hotline at 2788 6262 or email at email@example.com.